Our current Health practices of this modern day era is heavily influenced and constantly changing in response to politics, lobbying, and the media. Theses 3 entities have an agenda that follow trends based on monetary interests that benefit themselves. As a result, their recommendations are not based on science. They recommend diets based on monetary profits, whether it benefits your health or not. When you look at all the wonderful results to people concerning health improvement regarding the Paleo diet, you can see why main stream medicine does not support it at this time. How will they profit from having healthy people? After ALL my medical issues disappeared after about 6 months on the Paleo diet, my doctor asked what I was doing that improved my health. I told him about the Paleo Diet. “That’s pseudo science. There is no proof. It must be something else”. Know it all, closed minded people suck, and get people killed.
It takes roughly forty thousand to one hundred thousand years for human genetic expression to adapt significantly to major change in the body. We have only been consuming grains in abundance since the start of the agricultural revolution dating back ten thousand years. So in thirty thousand years to ninety thousand years, we should be physiologically able to consume grains without any ill effects……until then, please forgo them my friends. They wreak havoc in the gut and much more……
Granted, none of us is in perfect health. Such perfection is likely not possible as the body is constantly adjusting to shifting variables from the environment. However, our cultures paradigm is based on ignoring health until disease develops, and then treating merely the symptoms of a disease after it does develop.(Kharrazian).This is wrong. It’s big business, but wrong…:(
The quick fix. Instant results. This I feel is the problem with America when it comes to food and health. We need patience.
I’m going to be in San Diego for the comic con. I’m going to check out
If you just take a pill for health on a crappy diet, you’ll still have crappy health. Get rid of the trash, and all the cells will self correct.
I got this information from the Weston A . Price website:
• Soy contains trypsin inhibitors that inhibit protein digestion and affect pancreatic function;
• Soy contains phytic acid, which reduces absorption of minerals like calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc;
• Soy increases our requirement for vitamin D, which 50% of American are already deficient in;
• Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women.
• Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12;
• Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines;
• Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and additional amounts are added to many soy foods to mask soy’s unpleasant taste; and,
• Soy can stimulate the growth of estrogen-dependent tumors and cause thyroid problems, especially in women.
Do you think soy is good for you? Some swear buy it. I don’t. I think it’s crap…..