Rudy…..Rudy ……Rudy…….Rudy……Ithink I got him hooked on Paleo…..haha….
I’m going to be in San Diego for the comic con. I’m going to check out
If you just take a pill for health on a crappy diet, you’ll still have crappy health. Get rid of the trash, and all the cells will self correct.
I got this information from the Weston A . Price website:
• Soy contains trypsin inhibitors that inhibit protein digestion and affect pancreatic function;
• Soy contains phytic acid, which reduces absorption of minerals like calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc;
• Soy increases our requirement for vitamin D, which 50% of American are already deficient in;
• Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women.
• Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12;
• Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines;
• Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and additional amounts are added to many soy foods to mask soy’s unpleasant taste; and,
• Soy can stimulate the growth of estrogen-dependent tumors and cause thyroid problems, especially in women.
Do you think soy is good for you? Some swear buy it. I don’t. I think it’s crap…..
I’m going to conduct a natural self experiment. I’ve always wondered if I mimic ancestral man, and how they didn’t bathe/shower everyday, if there are any health benefits….So for the next 21 days I won’t take a bath. I’d advise you people who know me to keep your distance, for at least 22 days…..;)
I’ll post my findings….